The Town of Maysville held a special session Thursday to discuss the high levels of PFAS that were found in the town’s well water and how they plan to address the problem. Recent test results showed PFAS and PFOA contamination above lifetime Health Advisory Levels established by the National Environmental Protection Agency.
- Pompeo Says 'There's No Doubt' Iran Attacked 2 Tankers
- Notre Dame Holds 1st Mass Since Fire Devastated The Historic Paris Cathedral
- Boeing CEO Admits Mistake In 737 MAX Communication
- U.S. Continues Dominance In Women's World Cup With 3-0 Win Over Chile
- Phoenix Mayor Apologizes After Police Draw Gun On Family After Child Takes Doll