Hurricane Dorian caused extensive damage at Cape Lookout National Seashore. About 40 historic structures at Portsmouth Village had major damage from wind and flooding. The cabins on North Core Banks also received major damage. The storm created more than 50 new inlets cutting through from the Atlantic Ocean to the Core Sound. According to a news release, nearly 70 National Park Service employees from across the nation are helping clean up and repair infrastructure. Hurricane Dorian passed...
- Pennsylvania State Senator Arrested On Charges Of Possessing Child Porn
- Bolivia Is Fighting Major Forest Fires Nearly As Large As In Brazil
- Trump Names Robert O'Brien, Top Hostage Czar, As National Security Adviser
- Democratic Donor Ed Buck Accused Of Running A Drug Den After A 3rd Man ODs
- For Arizona Baseball Fans, A Stadium Bratwurst Meant To 'Blow Their Mind'