Collards are more than just a side dish on a southern holiday table. In a way, they’re part of the cultural fabric of Eastern North Carolina. PRE’s Jared Brumbaugh has more on how this humble cruciferous vegetable has become a tradition in the Tar Heel State.
- California Governor Cracks Down On Fracking, Requires Audits And Scientific Review
- Gordon Sondland Returns To Impeachment Inquiry As A Key Witness With An Updated Story
- Baltimore Museum Of Art Will Only Buy Works By Women Next Year
- Gordon Sondland Was A Low-Profile Hotel Owner. Until He Went To Work For Trump
- 25 Stowaways Found In Refrigerated Container On U.K.-Bound Ship