River Bend is a small and quiet community of about 3,100 people. Many of the residents, mostly retirees, are attracted to the town because of easy access to waterfront along the Trent River and Plantation Canal. But that selling point is also the reason for such significant flooding and damages during last week’s Hurricane Florence. As storm conditions deteriorated late Thursday night, resident Andrew Schellinck was preparing to evacuate his condo at Harbour Walk Townhouses. “And all of the...
- Lawsuit Filed Against Gas Company After Massachusetts Fires And Explosions
- Tesla Is Under Investigation By The Justice Department
- Trump Administration Eases Regulation Of Methane Leaks On Public Lands
- Former Writer Saw Bert And Ernie As 'Loving Couple,' Sesame Workshop Disagrees
- Republicans Reject Kavanaugh Accuser's Request To Delay Hearing For FBI Investigation