On-air challenge: Today's puzzle is called "Cocoa." Every answer is a word or name in which an interior syllable is pronounced "co" — in any spelling.
Example: Phoenix, Arizona's county --> MARICOPA
1. City in Washington state that shares an airport with Seattle.
2. Device that helps you read secret writing.
3. Cause of gradual loss of eyesight.
4. Symbol of plenty, or an abundant supply of good things.
5. Territory that broke into two states in 1889.
6. Giant corporation in the metals industry.